Knutty4Knitting

Musings on machine knitting, the art of knitting, and the mechanics of knitting. Maybe once in awhile I'll talk about my kids, but I'll warn you first, so that you can skip that part.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

My New Projects--You've Got to Keep Me Honest!

Here are the projects I am currently working on (that is, these projects are PAST the planning and swatching stages):

  1. My brown outfit: camisole, long skirt, even longer jacket. All the pieces except for the jacket sleeves have been knitted and blocked and I am trying to figure out how to finish it (crochet edging or machine edging?) My dilemma has paralyzed me!
  2. My rust-colored (there has got to be a better name for this color than an oxidation process!) sleeveless cowlneck blouse. I am about 97% finished. If I sat down for an hour and crocheted half the sleeve, I would be done.

These are the projects I need to get started on:

  1. Marny's scarf. I took down my bulky machine and have been too lazy to put it back on so I can knit a scarf for Marny. Got to do this soon.
  2. Something for Liz. Probably a scarf.
  3. Black venetian camisole/tank top for Cessy. Her birthday was in January.
  4. Off-white venetian camisole/tank top for Melinda. Her birthday was in January, too.
  5. Gift for Val and her son, my godson. I'm getting together with them at the end of February. I guess I should make something for her other six kids, too. But what? Scarves are easy. Maybe scarves.
  6. Birthday gifts for Evelyn and Nanette. I wonder what? Oh yeah, scarves.
Hmmmm.....I guess I could give up going to the movies on Friday and Saturday to get started on all of these. Goal to finish: END OF FEBRUARY!!!!!!!! Keep me honest!!!!!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home