Knutty4Knitting

Musings on machine knitting, the art of knitting, and the mechanics of knitting. Maybe once in awhile I'll talk about my kids, but I'll warn you first, so that you can skip that part.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Budget Schmudget

Forget everything I said in my last post. It's all wrong.....I ended up buying a Legare 400 sock machine from a very nice lady named Laurie, I started the process of blasting the brown spot on my face by going to the office of one of those doctors on Dr. 90210 because it turns out one of my friends is the physician assistant in charge of lasers over there, and I am probably NOT going to continue with the personal training. Plus, I ended up buying a bulky with a ribber from Newtons on the same day I agreed to buy the sock machine. Budget? What budget?

1 Comments:

  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger Monique said…

    What's your email? I need it to make you a member of my site.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home