Knutty4Knitting

Musings on machine knitting, the art of knitting, and the mechanics of knitting. Maybe once in awhile I'll talk about my kids, but I'll warn you first, so that you can skip that part.

Friday, February 18, 2005

I Bought More Yarn

I'm feeling better now. And so I am trying to get back to our main topic: knitting!

I went to Virginia (www.tootsiep.com) to buy more yarn and I am so excited about what I'm going to knit! The yarns are beautiful, and if I can ever get myself together, I will put a picture up to show you all. I bought yarns mainly for the show in May. I plan on knitting dressy, spring shawls. I went for color and there are a lot of blues and greens and purples in the yarns I bought. Spent way way way too much, but I couldn't help it! I also bought wool to felt for the bags I am going to make. I hope they turn out okay. I have never felted anything before (at least, intentionally. I have several felted sweaters that weren't meant to be that way!).

Going to Newtons this whole weekend. Hope to see some of you there.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:01 AM, Blogger Christie said…

    Felting = FUN!
    I enjoyed the two items that I felted...it's good times!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home