Knutty4Knitting

Musings on machine knitting, the art of knitting, and the mechanics of knitting. Maybe once in awhile I'll talk about my kids, but I'll warn you first, so that you can skip that part.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The Countdown Begins

It's only a matter of days....hours, really..........before my 2 papers are due. Have I started them? No. But after class tonight I will go to my office and crank out the outline for the literature review. Pretty difficult to do, I might add, especially when I've read only a few articles.....

The only thing that keeps me going (besides the fear of failing the classes) is looking longingly at my sock machine that is sitting so invitingly near my desk.....the sooner these papers are done, the sooner I can start cranking away.....

I couldn't help it....I went on astrid's website and ordered 36 more balls of sock yarn and asked her to PLEASE send to me as soon as possible. I just don't know how that happens....I start doing research on the computer for my paper and then somehow I end up on a yarn website.....the temptation was too much and my card number is filed away with paypal....all I have to do is push a button and it's done! Can't wait........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home