Knutty4Knitting

Musings on machine knitting, the art of knitting, and the mechanics of knitting. Maybe once in awhile I'll talk about my kids, but I'll warn you first, so that you can skip that part.

Friday, June 17, 2005

Brown Suit Photos Below!

Here are the promised photos of the mysterious brown suit. Unblocked, unfinished, but undoubtedly mine! I will work on it this weekend, really I will, and ask another friend to take a picture of the finished product sometime next week. Now that I've seen the suit in photos, I don't know if I want to model this for the calendar. I might just make a cardigan to go with that green shell and wear it with black slacks. Or else I could finish up another shell (red this time) and make a cardigan for that one.

I am sorry, but I really don't know how to put all the photos in one post. I use bloggerbot, but the instructions for posting are not very good, nor are they clear.

And yes, I know I need to lose weight. I am working on it!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home