Knutty4Knitting

Musings on machine knitting, the art of knitting, and the mechanics of knitting. Maybe once in awhile I'll talk about my kids, but I'll warn you first, so that you can skip that part.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Calendar Girl

Here are two pictures of me with some of the stuff I made. These are from a group of photos that may be included in a fundraising calendar for my cancer support group. The theme of the calendar is "What inspires you/makes you happy?" Of course, I chose knitting! Some of the other cancer survivors said being surrounded by men (lucky girl!), tai chi, roller blading, and (my favorite!) simply lying in bed. I clumsily blocked out my eyes....I'll come back and do a better job when I have time......



1 Comments:

  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger knutty4knitting said…

    LOL! Hi Sonja! I agree, they look much better "with the eyes on!". The thing is, I'm trying for complete anonymity here, given that I've written such personal stuff. And from what I hear, the picture they have chosen for the calendar is not one of these two; it is taken from a weird angle about 2 inches from my face, but he used a wide angle lens so you can see my face, my knitting machine, and my mannequins. I am going to ask to see it soon.....hee hee....your comment really tickled me! How are you?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home