Knutty4Knitting

Musings on machine knitting, the art of knitting, and the mechanics of knitting. Maybe once in awhile I'll talk about my kids, but I'll warn you first, so that you can skip that part.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

I've Been Sick

Every since just before Thanksgiving I have not been feeling well.....lots of doctors....and I still have not turned in the papers that were due last week because I had strep and then the flu......went to work yesterday but left at noon because I was feeling so lousy.....went to see another doctor this morning.....but he's an endocrinologist and focused on other issues...came in to work today because I know my boss is anxious about our conference in January...and my throat is starting to hurt again.......I hope I get better soon, because I am hosting a tea party for my friends on Sunday at Chado.......... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home