Knutty4Knitting

Musings on machine knitting, the art of knitting, and the mechanics of knitting. Maybe once in awhile I'll talk about my kids, but I'll warn you first, so that you can skip that part.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Look What I Bought This Weekend!

I went to Newtons this weekend to hear a presentation and I ended up buying a cone winder! Woo Hoo!!!!! And lots of yarn..... Not so great, but I did end up making the scarf for a dean at Barnard who helped my daughter tremendously. Okay, so it is 4 years late, but better late than never, I say!

I also bought some yarn for my niece's wedding gift....yes, the wedding that was 2 years ago......Once I decide on a pattern, I'll knit it!

I"m still avoiding charting the dress I'm supposed to knit for the debutante's ball on February 9th. Don't know why I am avoiding it.......maybe because I'm praying I will lose weight before the big night?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home