Knutty4Knitting

Musings on machine knitting, the art of knitting, and the mechanics of knitting. Maybe once in awhile I'll talk about my kids, but I'll warn you first, so that you can skip that part.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Can't Find My Brown Suit. Waaaaahhhhh!!!!!!

I still can't find the suit. I have so much yarn all over my bedroom (which doubles as my knitting room) and the living room that I can't find anything! I want to take pictures of all the yarn I have....and I will....but I am waiting for the card reader I ordered to arrive so I can download the pictures to my computer. Maybe taking pictures of my messy knitting area will inspire me to organize the yarn and look for my brown suit. Time is running out.....I fly to Boston on May 20th. But don't worry, I plan on wearing something I knit.....even if it is not the brown suit. I might just make a sweater set or two (I like Sandy Cherry's patterns). I have an apple green yarn (so fashionable now!) with the tank/camisole already made. All I would have to make is the cardigan, and I don't plan to put any ribbing or bands on it. I would just crochet the edges. I also have a baby/ballet pink, which is not so flattering with my coloring, but I have lots of it. Or I can fall back on my old standby color--black--but it is spring....almost summer....and I want to wear something other than black!

Here's a picture of me taken with my cell phone camera in my messy office. I'm going to surprise my boss and come in this weekend and clean out my office. It's job evaluation time!!!!!

To answer your question in a previous e-mail how I fringe my shawls, I've done both the hand fringing and the machine fringing. I like the look of the hand fringed shawls better, but the machine fringes are quicker. But either way, fringing is still really really boring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home