Knutty4Knitting

Musings on machine knitting, the art of knitting, and the mechanics of knitting. Maybe once in awhile I'll talk about my kids, but I'll warn you first, so that you can skip that part.

Friday, April 29, 2005

I Found the Brown Suit!!!!!!

News Flash: I found my brown suit!!!!! I'm so happy! It was in a box with other unfinished stuff in my closet. All the pieces are there, except for the sleeves for the jacket. There's just one problem: for the long skirt, I can't figure out which is end is up and whether or not the one hem I have is indeed a hem or a casing for elastic. I can't find my knitting notebook, so I don't really remember which patterns I used. I think it was a Linda Schuster skirt and camisole, the jacket was partly from Sandy Cherry, and partly from some guy. I do remember the tension, however: tension 7. Good thing most of the suit is done.....all I have to do now is knit the sleeves and figure out which end of the skirt is the hem and do all the hems, and crochet the edgings. I'm so excited and so sleepy right now, that I can't think/write straight. Just wanted to go on the record that my brown suit has been found and is on its way to being finished and worn to my daughter's graduation!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home