Knutty4Knitting

Musings on machine knitting, the art of knitting, and the mechanics of knitting. Maybe once in awhile I'll talk about my kids, but I'll warn you first, so that you can skip that part.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Got My Camera in Order! Pictures on the Way!


Here is a view of Dodger Stadium from my office window. See the lights of the stadium? Posted by Hello

The card reader I bought so I could download pictures from my new-to-me digital camera to my computer arrived this afternoon. A lthough I wanted to take care of business tonight here in the office, I think I will go home and knit some shawls and spend all night fringing them (Mmmmm.....FUN!!!!!!) and take pictures for the world to admire. I have to do it anyway; Friday is the Spring Show and I'm committed. I've been playing with the camera and here is another pic:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home