Knutty4Knitting

Musings on machine knitting, the art of knitting, and the mechanics of knitting. Maybe once in awhile I'll talk about my kids, but I'll warn you first, so that you can skip that part.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Another Menace on the Road



Well, I cannot believe it. My son passed his driving test on his first try. I really can't believe it. Last night, when we were talking, I mentioned how terrible his driving was, and he admitted that it probably was because of the vicodin he took after having his molars removed earlier in the week. Oh great. I was a passenger in a tiny car driven by someone whose judgment may have been impaired by (prescription) drugs. Oh great. So he calls me this morning and asks if his sister and I could carpool to work so that he could drive to the Palisades to work on his boss' computer. Just like that. He had had his driver's license for approximately 38 minutes. ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! I cannot believe the breezy confidence that kids his age have nowadays. I don't remember ever being that confident! I am going to take my time about putting him on my insurance.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Christie said…

    Hee hee hee...how funny. I already had my car before I had a license! Aw, I miss that car...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home