Knutty4Knitting

Musings on machine knitting, the art of knitting, and the mechanics of knitting. Maybe once in awhile I'll talk about my kids, but I'll warn you first, so that you can skip that part.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

One Last Thing Before I Go Home......

Okay, I know I am so inconsistent. I do three postings in one day and then weeks and weeks go by without a post. I can't help it. I'm on a roll.

Here is a draft of the little blurb I wrote to accompany my photo for the calendar:

Knitting is a connection to the past
An homage to the generations of women before me
Who knit to clothe their children and put food on the table.

Today I knit because I am grateful
For the peace and serenity and sense of order and continuity
I continue the tradition yet break free from the past
Giving my knitwear new meaning
Infused with love and hope for the future.

What do you think? Any suggestions? Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home