Knutty4Knitting

Musings on machine knitting, the art of knitting, and the mechanics of knitting. Maybe once in awhile I'll talk about my kids, but I'll warn you first, so that you can skip that part.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Finished Green Sweater Set

Here is a photo of my finished green sweaterset. I've worn it several times to work and out to dinner already. Please excuse the body, even if I HAVE lost 8 pounds so far! Woo hoo!!!!


Finished Green Sweater August 2005

Critique: Sleeves are too long, cardigan is too short. And it doesn't really fit very well, but I'm working on it! (by losing weight and studying how to choose patterns that will fit my body type AND knit them properly). I am not too picky about clothes, and I really like this because it extends my wardrobe. I put all of the stuff I've knit and can wear in one place and it almost filled up a whole drawer in my bureau!

I still have another 2 + pounds of this stuff, so I think I will make a tank top for a friend. But not anytime soon. The yarn, by the way, is Venesian from Newtons.

Now, on to the baby sweater and the pink suit for the wedding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home