Knutty4Knitting

Musings on machine knitting, the art of knitting, and the mechanics of knitting. Maybe once in awhile I'll talk about my kids, but I'll warn you first, so that you can skip that part.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Knitting and Weight Loss

Actually, neither one of them has anything to do with the other. Now, Knitting and Weight GAIN....that's another story!

I lost 4 pounds this week on the HMR diet. I love it. It is great, because everything is portion controlled and I don't have to do any cooking. I would say that this diet is kind of like Jenny Craig meets Optifast, but with much much better food and shakes. At about $600 for 6 weeks, it is kind of pricey, but desperate times call for desperate measures. And I am DESPERATE!!!!!

The website, if you are interested, is www.healthysuccessonline.com .

This weekend I finished the edging on the sleeves of the Black V-Neck. Yaaaay! Now I can wear it without first having to tuck in all the little strings that are hanging. I also worked on finishing the band on the apple green cardigan but am having a lot of difficulty because I goofed at one point while I was knitting. Instead of unraveling and doing over, I just shrugged and said, oh well, and continued on my merry way. I am paying for it now!

I also did some edge swatches. I think I will double half crochet the bottom edge and sleeves of the green cardigan. I can't find my digital camera, but when I do, I will post some pics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home