Knutty4Knitting

Musings on machine knitting, the art of knitting, and the mechanics of knitting. Maybe once in awhile I'll talk about my kids, but I'll warn you first, so that you can skip that part.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

I JUST HATE BEING SO IGNORANT

I just spent 45 minutes writing a lovely blog posting, and then, in half a second, I pushed the wrong button and poof! it was gone. Now I am in a bad mood. I'll write again sometime this weekend or next week. That'll show this damn computer and blogspot! If I stay away for awhile, then maybe it will behave the next time I come back on!




A sad and tired and aggravated me, after losing one of the most profound posts I've ever written (well, maybe not). It was all about my new diet. And how happy I am to have lost 1 pound so far this week, bringing my weight loss to a grand total of 5 pounds. And how happy I am now that I weigh exactly what I weighed on the day my son was born....BEFORE HE WAS DELIVERED!!!! What? That is something to be happy about? Well, yes, it is, because 2 weeks ago, I weighed 5 pounds more than I did on the day that my full-term baby boy was born. Now THAT'S depressing!!!!!

The pictures on this blog with the bad lighting are taken with my cellphone camera, which has no flash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home