Knutty4Knitting

Musings on machine knitting, the art of knitting, and the mechanics of knitting. Maybe once in awhile I'll talk about my kids, but I'll warn you first, so that you can skip that part.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Panic Time--Can't Find My Hat Pattern Book!

I am starting to panic. I can't find my hat book by Sandee Cherry. Not only did that book have different patterns for hats, it had all the patterns for bulky hats for all sizes! I am so upset! I think I threw it out with the newspapers a long long time ago. Don't ask why it was mixed in with the newspaper, suffice it to say I'm not much of a housekeeper! Drat. And I lost my wooden pattern holder that I prop on top of my machine cover. Darn. Looks like I'll be making different hats this year........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home